YOU HAVE FOUND:
- GRACIE JIU-JITSU – A complete, modern, and proven self defense system.
- A GRACIE CERTIFIED TRAINING CENTER – Exclusively focused on teaching the art as intended by its creators.
- AN INSTRUCTOR TRAINED TO TEACH – Brandon Vaughn is a Gracie Academy Certified Instructor.
- WITH A STRUCTURED CURRICULUM – Created for anyone regardless of age, gender, or physical ability.
- FOCUSED, SAFE TRAINING – For self defense, fitness and an overall healthy lifestyle.
- SERVING – Winston-Salem, Clemmons, Advance, and all surrounding areas.
We invite you to explore our website and get insight on how to start your journey of self discovery through Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. For us it is truly “Fitness With A Purpose.” You will learn self-defense, improve your health, fitness, and overall lifestyle. Once you have identified potential schools we recommend you to:
Go to each school and watch a class or two.
- If you feel comfortable, participate in a few classes. One class is not enough.
- Ask questions about everything of interest to you before and during your trial.
- Get to know the instructor and students during your trial. Do you have common interests and goals?
- Take notes on your observations.
- Sit down and write pros and cons to clearly identify which school is best for you.